You’ll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At a weekend service, you can expect
Your family will enjoy
- A place just for kids. Each Sunday ROCK, for children up to age 11, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
- A smooth transition. During Sunday Live services, young people aged between 11 and 14 (years 7 - 9), remain with the main congregation for the first half of the service, and then leave to have their own age appropriate sessions, discussions and relevant teaching taught by Baseline staff for the second half.
Find your personal next step including
- A place to belong. Small groups are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for men, women, couples, students, hobbyists, athletes, and more!
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve at BCC to get started.
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. As an individual, family, or part of a life group.