Hope Foundation is the community outreach arm of BCC. It brings care, friendship and an opportunity for change.
Working through a network of referral agencies such as Social Services, Affinity Sutton Housing Support Teams, The Citizens Advice Bureau, Youth Offending Team, and many others, we cover the days and sometimes weeks until clients are back on their feet or other social care infrastructures have come into play.
Please note we are unable to include fresh or chilled foods in the parcels. We welcome tinned and dried food stuffs.
The list below is a guideline for any donations.
- Soup-can or packet
- Beans and spaghetti in sauce
- Tinned tomatoes
- Tinned meats-pies, corned beef ham spam, etc
- Tinned fish-tuna, salmon, sardines, etc
- Tinned vegetarian pulses
- Tinned and packet potatoes - e.g. smash
- Tinned vegetables
- Pasta and sauces
- Rice and sauces
- Steam puddings and custard
- Tinned fruit, evaporated milk and cream
- Rice pudding
- Jam, chocolate and peanut spread
- Tea and coffee
- UHT Milk and powder
- Squash and juice
- Treats - e.g. chocolate
- Snacks - e.g. crisps
- Basic toileries
- Washing powder
- Toilet roll
- Nappies and wipes